How often does OCW Bills come out?
For Main Consumer* – Monthly
For General Consumer – Quarterly
*Main Consumer – is a Consumer either with
a) High Consumption e.g Hospitals OR
b) Large Connection Size (Dia) e.g Apartments/Townships OR
c) Multiple Connections e.g Government Offices
What are the modes of bill payment?
Currently, we accept your bill through
• Cheques / Demand Drafts
• Electronic Clearing Systems (ECS)
Facility for Online Payments to be provided soon
How do I get my bill?
We distribute the water bills for our customers through a dedicated team of Meter Readers If, however, you do not receive your water bill on time, please feel free to call Toll Free Helpline – 1800 266 9899
How do I read my water bill?
• Customer Index Number (CIN) is the unique number given to every consumer by the Utility. The CIN should be used as reference for all communication with the Utility.
• Customer Name and Address is the name and address of the person in whose name the connection is registered.
• Water Meter No. is the unique number given to the water flow meter installed at your property.
• Meter reading is the actual meter reading as displayed by the meter at the respondent’s premises.
• Connection Size is the size of the pipe connecting your property with the main water transmission line.
• Past Consumption
• Current Consumption
• Current Amount
• Due Date