Orange City Water Pvt. Ltd. (OCW) is a joint venture of Veolia Water India Pvt. Ltd., the World Leader in Water Business and Vishwaraj Environment Ltd., one of India’s leaders in the infrastructure development. Established in November 2011, the organization is especially established for the execution of Nagpur Municipal Corporation’s Uninterrupted Water Supply Scheme, popularly known as 24×7 Water Supply Scheme, under Central Government’s ambitious JnNURM (Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission).
We offer vital services to our customers throughout Nagpur and contribute to the fitness and wellbeing of the community. Our services involve planning, constructing, operating, treating, maintaining and distributing water resources throughout Nagpur. We always look forward to protect our surroundings from any health hazards. We are ambitious and have a clear vision of every aspect. Looking at the future, we aim to provide 24*7 water supplies with minimum interruptions to the flow of water.
Orange City Water Pvt. Ltd. (OCW) encourages customers to prevent waste of water and learn various ways to save it.
To ensure 24×7 drinking water with adequate pressure and of good quality, to every citizen of the city of Nagpur within services perimeter of Nagpur Municipal Corporation while ensuring sustainable development and efficient management of the Nagpur’s water resources.
• To upgrade city water distribution network through rehabilitation of the existing network and laying new network partially.
• To ensure improved customer service delivery in prudent, reasonable and responsible manner.
• To work towards equitable distribution of available water and to achieve Customer Satisfaction.
Orange City Water Works Pvt. Ltd. is committed to provide Quality Essential Services 24×7 to ensure the provision of safe, clean drinking water to every citizen of Nagpur within the service perimeter of Nagpur Municipal Corporation.
This is achieved through:
• Persistent efforts in providing quality and accurate services.
• Work Scheduling within committed time.
• Maintaining competent manpower
• Fulfilling statutory and regulatory requirements
• Analytical approach for Focused Continual Improvement
• Achieving Customer Satisfaction
• To provide safe portable water to consumers as per CPHEEO Norms and regular testing by Government laboratory
• Converting 68 Command Area into 24×7 uninterrupted water supply phase wise
• Attending consumer complaints round the clock by dedicated team and Toll Free Number
• Installing 3.2 lakh House Service Connections phase wise
• General adherence of Contract condition