Orange City Water Pvt. Ltd. (OCW) is a joint venture of Veolia Water India Pvt. Ltd., the World Leader in Water Business and Vishwaraj Environment Ltd., one of India’s leaders in the infrastructure development. Established in November 2011, the organization is especially established for the execution of Nagpur Municipal Corporation’s Uninterrupted Water Supply Scheme, popularly known as 24×7 Water Supply Scheme, under Central Government’s ambitious JnNURM (Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission).
We offer vital services to our customers throughout Nagpur and contribute to the fitness and wellbeing of the community. Our services involve planning, constructing, operating, treating, maintaining and distributing water resources throughout Nagpur. We always look forward to protect our surroundings from any health hazards. We are ambitious and have a clear vision of every aspect. Looking at the future, we aim to provide 24*7 water supplies with minimum interruptions to the flow of water.
Orange City Water Pvt. Ltd. (OCW) encourages customers to prevent waste of water and learn various ways to save it.
To ensure 24×7 drinking water supply at optimum pressure and of good quality, at reasonable rate, to every citizen of the city of Nagpur while ensuring sustainable development and management of the Nagpur’s water resources
• To upgrade city water distribution network through rehabilitation of the existing network and laying new network
• To ensure improved customer service delivery in prudent, reasonable and responsible manner
• To ensure equitable distribution of available water and ensure integrated and inclusive growth
• Meeting our Customers need
• Providing value for their Money
• Be Customer Focused through Teamwork